- Crushed Rock is ideal for driveways, concrete base, paving stone bases, behind retaining wall to secure geotextile, sitting areas, around fire pits, and some decorative applications. *Note: Decorative applications are limited due to the fines in the material.
- This rock is natural in color and available in many sizes.
- 1″ crushed starts at $90 / cubic yard.
- 1.5″ – 2″ crushed rock starts at $95 / cubic yard.
- Quantity price breaks available. Available for pick up or delivery in 1/2 yard increments.
Crushed Rock has been crushed and sized with a screener to create a material that packs and locks together to help eliminate material from moving or spreading around and to help create a solid compacted base that will drain water. Crushed rock is not washed and, due to the screening process, can sometimes be dustier.
The sizing for crushed rock can vary. For example, 1” crushed rock consists of rock pieces that are 1" and smaller; the largest pieces you will find will be 1", but there will be smaller pieces that look like fines and smaller pieces of crush as well. 1.5” crushed rock is similarly sized, where the largest pieces will be 1.5" and will range down to 1". Depending on how the material falls through the screener, it's possible that there will be larger pieces or smaller pieces than you would expect to find in your finished product. The sizes are an approximate average to what you should see when you look at your product.