Coloured Pine Mulch
- Coloured Pine Mulch is ideal for adding a beautiful deep rich colour that will satisfy your modern back yard design. The rich ground covering will make your vibrant plants really stand out and be a center piece in any yard!
- Available in black, brown & red.
- Starts at $90 / cubic yard. Quantity price breaks available.
- Available for pick up or delivery in 1/2 yard increments.
- MAY MULCH MADNESS MAY 1 – 31 SALE PRICE $80 / CUBIC YARD
Available in Black, Brown, and Red. Our coloured pine mulch has a beautiful deep rich colour that will satisfy your modern back yard design. The rich ground covering will make your vibrant plants really stand out and be a center piece in any yard! The colour process we use is a natural, pet and kid friendly product that will not harm anything or anyone. Also available in 2 cu ft bags.
We recommend mulch be installed at a thickness of 4-6” without the use of landscape fabric. The reason we do not recommend the use of fabric is that mulch decomposes over time and will eventually compost on top of the landscape fabric, leading to the growth of weeds on top of the fabric which defeats the purpose. To prevent this, we recommend forgoing the use of landscape fabric and instead opting for a very thick ground covering of mulch alone. At 4-6” depth, the mulch will block any sunlight and prevent weed growth in the soil. Over time, mulch will continue to decompose, but instead of the decomposing mulch sitting on top of your landscape fabric, it will decompose into your soil which enriches it further. Instead of having to rip up your landscape fabric and replace all your mulch in a few seasons after the mulch decomposes, the only maintenance required would be to top off the mulch every few summers to ensure the thickness remains at 4-6” and the colour of your mulch remains vibrant. Of course, you may choose to use landscape fabric if you wish, but this is what we recommend.